Friday, December 20, 2013

When this was the only KitKat rom available for our S2!

I still remember the time when this baby was born. November 11! While KitKat roms were popping up for all other devices, everyone was anxiously waiting for a release in the I9100 forums. And Wayland_ACE broke the ice with his unofficial CM11 build! First build wasn't booting while the second one did, it had a broken recovery. The development was swift and most of the bugs were ironed out in a week's time and that's when I decided to review it on my channel. My second video almost three months after uploading my first.


About this CM11 rom-

ROM
Bootanimation
Google Experience Launcher

Tested battery life too, getting a solid 3.5 to 4 hours of screen on time.

Lastly, I don't recommend you flash this rom anymore. Instead go for the newer and better ones like Pound, Omni, SlimKat, Carbon, etc.
I have reviewed all of them on my channel and I also have "how to install" videos for these roms. If you like my work please give the videos a thumbs up and subscribe!

Happy flashing!

My YouTube Channel


Join This Facebook Group and interact with S2 users around the globe! You can ask me to review the roms slash apps of your choices, if you flash a particular rom you can share your experience like battery life and stuff and lastly if you run into any trouble, we can even troubleshoot together! I'll be happy to help you root your device and start flashing custom roms. This group is a good way to interact. Have a look. Happy Flashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment